We are looking for a full-stack developer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates have a professional and proven experience for solving the technical problem for Frontend and Backend issue to find the best solution for the product, team and client
We are looking for a full-stack developer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates have professional and proven experience in solving technical problems related to Frontend and Backend issues to find the best solution for the product, team, and client.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas, such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- "Pixel-perfect" implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Working with the Product Manager to bridge the gap between the Front-end and Back-end in order to find the best solution to the technical challenge.
- Database design and management (PostgreSQL, Mongo, BigQuery, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch), including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Server/Infrastructure management and deployment on GCP, AWS, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code