We are looking for User Researcher who is concerned with UX, or the user experience. The role, which can span multiple industries while focused on understanding a target audience and how to interact with a particular product or service.
- Research user requirements as well as process websites flow.
- Execute usability research for both online as well as in field.
- Provide recommendations for enhancement as required.
- Conduct expert proposed online solutions reviews.
- Review leveraging before experience to correctly predict user difficulty plus frustration areas.
- Develop and prioritize recommendations on basis of evidenced-based findings.
- Ensure to execute activities as user advocate at every organization level.
- Perform as user’s voice while product design sessions.
- Contribute actively to User Experience Research knowledgebase through sharing data plus reports with product, UX, development and various teams.
- Perform closely with user experience director to maximize institutionalization of user-experience research throughout organization.
- Design and perform user research for software and hardware of services and mobile phones with representative users.
- Utilize extensive tool box of quantitative and qualitative procedures preferred inclusive of field research.
- Perform as key person on different concurrent user research projects.
- Design and implement user research studies as well as usability tests from scratch.
- Record as well as publicize user research outcomes in steady manner.
- At least one-year UX research experience or relevent roles
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behavior related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders, product manager and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills