We are looking for a young, eager Senior Online Public Relations Officer!
To organize and manage PR activities and secure effective communication with stakeholders, media, and the public.
As a Senior Online PR Officer, you should be organized and able to increase company awareness efficiently. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image and company awareness.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- Create PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing)
- Edit and update media materials and publications
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Blogging about the company (e.g. in Medium)
- Organize PR virtual events and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- Graduate in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing online media relations and Have a strong connection with all media
- Background in researching, writing, and editing publications
- Proficient in basic office tools (MS office, google doc/sheet/presentation) and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- English skill is a must
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in the hyper growth and dynamic environment
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude